Version / Last update: December 2022
Welcome to Unlock Academy (hereafter also "U.A." or "we/our"). We offer a third-party tool and Platform ("T.Bot") as a service (SaaS) through our Website https://Unlock.Academy (the "Website"), and our application T.Bot – Forex Trading is available in the different app stores ("App"). Our Platform enables you to trade and invest in foreign exchange utilizing an automatic forex trader bot – of which we (solely) control and configure the settings. From now on, the Platform, Website, and App jointly be referred to as our "Services."
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to the relationship between U.A. and you and any use of our Services. The use of our Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
- U.A., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Florida. The company is registered under registration number 81-24099. U.A. is also referred to as "we."
- Account: the Account on the Platform created by the Unlock Academy is limited for users via the Login Credentials.
- Signals: recommendations for buying or selling foreign exchanges sorted by T.Bot. Users can configure the software on the Platform to automatically purchase forex based on information about these strategies.
- Platform: the Platform T.Bot has been developed to enable Users to connect with our trading strategies, allowing the Users to trade in foreign exchanges on the forex market. The Platform is available through the Website and the App.
- Subscription Term: the Initial Term of the Subscription, plus any subsequent renewal subscription term(s).
- User(s): individual private person(s) or legal entity(ies) making use of the Services. Users are also referred to as "you.
- Registration and Personal Account
- If you want to use our Services, go to our Website or download our App.
- To use all the Platform functions, T.Bot requires you to register and create an Account. To create an Account, you must provide your e-mail address and choose a strong password, as instructed during the registration process. The e-mail address and chosen password from the "Login Credentials."
- You may not allow the use of your Account by any third party. You are fully responsible for the non-disclosure of your Login Credentials and for using your Account. If your Account is blocked or deleted for any reason, you are no longer entitled to use the Platform, e.g., by using another Account or creating a new account.
- You warrant that the information provided when creating an account is correct and complete, and you are responsible for your account's data accuracy.
- U.A. is entitled, at all times, to no longer make certain functionalities of the Account, Platform, or other Services available, not to grant an Account to any person, and to demand additional requirements for giving an Account.
- Offers and prices
- All offers and free trials regarding the Services are subject to these Terms.
- The website, App, and platform prices do not include taxes and expenses unless indicated otherwise.
- U.A. has the right to amend its prices at any time, and such price change may take effect immediately.
- U.A. cannot be held to an offer or quotation reasonably understood to contain an obvious mistake or error.
- It would help if you had a subscription to use all the functions of the Platform (the "Subscription"). Subscriptions are offered for a fixed amount per month or year, and you can apply for a Subscription on our Website.
- U.A. offers several sorts of packages as a Subscription. Each package differs in the number of positions, selected lots, frequency of scanning the forex market, and the amount of support from T.Bot. You can find all packages on our Website.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions in these Terms, the Subscription shall commence and expire per the start date. End date indicated in the subscription package unless earlier terminated by User per this article or by U.A. if User violates these Terms or applicable laws and regulations (the "Initial Term").
- U.A. will give Users access to the Platform corresponding to its Subscription immediately on the start date of such Subscription. Users can set up one Unlock Academy on the Platform based on one Subscription.
- After the Initial Term, the Subscription shall automatically renew for the same period as the Initial Term, unless U.A. or User gives written notice via the Website or Platform to the other of its intention not to renew the Subscription. The Subscription will terminate one month after this notification.
- The User has the right to withdraw the Subscription within seven days of applying for the Subscription.
- The User will pay the price of the Subscription every month. Possible payment methods are displayed on the Website and include, for example, credit cards (e.g., Visa or MasterCard).
- If U.A. cannot collect the fees due or the User does not pay the costs within the period referred to in article 5.1, T.Bot has the right to disable any functionality of the Platform or Account to the User without prejudice to any other rights U.A.may have.
- The User's Account will remain active for the period the User has already paid for. However, access to Slack communities will be limited, or access will be removed immediately.
- There will be no refunds for monetary giveaways (Such as our 5k funded account giveaway). Students can't cancel the membership without finishing it for 6 months, and if a refund were granted, it would be at the discretion based on course completion and student participation. This would be subject to a possible 40% refund.
- There will be no refund for the remaining SEED Fee in the user's wallet.
- Fair use of our Platform
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our Platform.
- You may not use the Platform (or other Services) in such a way that you violate any other applicable law and regulations, including but not limited to financial and taxation rules.
- As a condition for using the Platform (or other Services), you agree not to provide any information, data, or content to us or the Platform that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, violates any law or regulation or is unacceptable to general standards. In addition, you agree that you will not allow third parties to engage in, among others, the following actions:
- enter any non-public / secure areas of the Platform (or other Services);
- send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers, or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
- investigate, scan, or test the Platform (or other Services) or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
- use any automated systems to withdraw data from the Platform (or other Services) ("screen-scraping");
- make and distribute copies of the Platform (or other Services);
- attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm, or misuse the Platform (or other Services); or
- create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
- U.A. may disable any functionality of the Platform (or other Services) temporarily or permanently if the User violates this clause or other provisions of the Terms or generally causes damage to T.Bot, Users, or Signal Providers.
To our Youth members. T.Bot AutoTrader is strictly for adults 18 and up and is NOT.
Recommended for use by anyone below the age of 18.