Your Unlock Academy membership will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To use the Unlock Academy platform you must have Internet access and a computer or laptop device and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing the membership fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Unlock Academy platform and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the platform will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the "Account" tab under "Order History".
Our Refund Promise
Here at Unlock Academy, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied within the first 14 days of enrollment with our course selection, we will refund up to 50% of the purchase price (minus processing fees).
Refund requests must be submitted for review within 14 days of purchase to our customer service email email@example.com...
The course hasn't started?
If you would like a refund for a course that has not started yet, the 14-day policy does not apply. Registration cancellations received prior to the course start date may be eligible to receive a full refund (minus processing fees)
Refund requests must be submitted for review within 14 days of purchase to our customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All refund requests must include the name of the student (as used to register with) and/or transaction number.
- A significant portion of the course must be completed along with the homework assignments. (As we all know, no program – no matter how amazing – ever works without implementation.) Completed exercises from the first two lessons must be submitted to maintain eligibility.
- Usage of tutoring resources provided
- Multiple refund requests by the student.
- A student cancels membership and returns to request a cancelation and/or refund.
- Lack of usage isn't subject to a full refund.
Please note: ALL material is owned by Unlock Academy. We reserve the right to sole discretion, in the event a refund is reviewed and does not meet our criteria, it will be denied.