For this Challenge, I'd like for you to re-create this Multi-use Singlepage template. Multi-use just means that it can be used by a variety of brands across different industries.
Usually, there will be a designer who creates the mockup of the design (like the one you see here in this challenge) and it's our job as developers to write the code that brings the designer's vision to life.
You do not have to use the exact fonts or images that you see on this mockup/template. However, they should be comparable/similar so that the website you build still looks nice and clean.
Everything you see on this page, we've already covered:
- Boostrap - Use bootstrap to structure the layout into a grid layout (rows and columns) and to make the webpage responsive (desktop, tablet and mobile-friendly)
- Hover - Links should be haptic - which means when you touch them or scroll over them, something happens.
- Font - The readability of the font is an important part of every website. Use Google Fonts for some unique fonts.
- Video - Feel free to embed any YouTube video in the video section.
- Buttons: there are so many ways to create the button you desire. Here are a few links that may be helpful (if you need it):
That should be enough hints for now. But if you need help with ANYTHING, send an SOS message on Slack! The Tribe is here to help.Where to post?
When you're done with the template, post it in the #challenges channel on slack:
- Use Loom.io, QuickTime or Glitch.com so that you can share a visual of your work (it can be a video or a link to the webpage itself)